- Should be done at lease every three years.
- Lower Floor Jack completely by turning the Release Valve Screw counterclockwise two full turns.
- Remove the Oil Plug, located on top of the Oil Chamber. Place an appropriate tray to catch the oil. Tip the Floor Jack on it’s side to allow the oil to completely drain. NOTE: Dispose of the old hydraulic oil in accordance with local area regulations.
- With the Floor Jack back in the upright position, completely fill the Oil Chamber with new, clean hydraulic oil (not supplied). Replace the Filler Plug.
- NOTE: Only purchase Hydraulic Jack Oil. Never use transmission fluid or regular motor oils as they can damage your Floor Jack.
Pentosin CHF 7.1 Hydraulic Oil (1 Liter)
Pentosin CHF 11S Hydraulic Oil (1 Liter)